Let friends queue their music at your party
- You host a party
- You play a playlist
- Friend wishes song
- You give them your phone
- Your playlist stops
- They change volume
- Song over
- Your playlist gone
- Party dead
Auxcord.org is a simple, free service:
Simply connect your Sonos and Spotify account, and manage your party in one spot:
- Never replace the currently playing song: always queue
- Your guests can use any phone to add songs
- Your guests don't need any account or login
- Disable the speaker's hardware buttons, so you control the volume and playlist
- Share a link or QR code ahead of time, so guests can pre-queue
- Prevent the same song from being played multiple times
- No need to hand over your phone, or have your friends spell the title of the song
Start using auxcord
Step 1: Connect Sonos
Click here to connect Sonos
Step 2: Connect Spotify
Step 3: Host party
Already 406 flawless parties hosted
Currently, Aux cord works with Sonos & Spotify.
Want to use Aux cord without Sonos? Enter your email address to be informed once it's ready!
Only product announcement emails, you can unsubscribe any time. Or follow me on Twitter.
Have Sonos & Spotify? Get started today!
This project was built by Felix Krause
Contact me any time via [email protected]
It's like a Jukebox, for your Sonos system